Though we intend to branch out into more/additional fitness products, this is our lead product, thus, we are basically going by FitHolster, but our Company name is "Garage Fit Equipment," so maybe on the back corner, for company info and address, that's where we put that?
"FitHolster" is the "lead/main" product for a company called "Garage Fit Equipment;" therefore we NEED some GREAT packaging for this NEW patent pending product, never before on the market.
It's an "ergonomically" designed, "sweat-proof," "Fitness Case for your smart phone engineered specifically for weight lifting, CrossFit, running, and any other intense physical activity!"
(KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN WHICH WILL SHOW ALL WE DO SO FAR...)
The secret is in the ergonomic design with the help of an orthopedic physician and new SUPER STRONG magnetic technology, you can now perform ANY LIFT, with "ultimate freedom and comfort," unrestricted in your range of motion, all the while you are able to operate your device, without soaking it in sweat, while it's attached to your waistband with a SUPER STRONG magnet. NEVER worry about finding a pair of shorts again with pockets, only to soak your phone in sweat, and crush it under a heavy barbell while your pocket sits directly in the path of most all lifts.
- Easily move away from the path of heavy weight with one hand as you can detach and attach the case to anywhere on your waistband away from the path of heavy weights.
- Won't fall out off when you go to lay on a bench, or while running.
- Won't wedge device between your hips when you squat or bend at the hips while cycling.
- No longer soak your device in your sweaty shorts pocket, only to soak it in sweat and cover it in dirt every time you pull it out to change a song, or check the time!
+ (You can operate the device in our patent pending protective case with ULTRA-RESPONSIVE protective, clear screen window.)
- Ideal for Cross-Fit as the Super-Strong magnet will hold in place for even the most intense lifts and movements, ensuring it is safely away from the path of heavy weights.
- Ideal, simplistic design also makes FitHolster perfect for any physical activity such as cycling, skiing, boating, kayaking, hiking, fishing, and even yard work.
IMPT. (not just for lifting though...) ++- *Reversible* magnets make FitHolster ideal for runners too! Place the fit holster on the inside of your shorts or pants as an extremely comfortable, protective, attachable pocket!
Our Slogan is "Lose the Armband;" so it's very important for us to show that it is anything but an armband as armbands are HORRIBLE DESIGNS FOR FITNESS:
- Armbands act as splints and are extremely uncomfortable because it's design as a band, physically prevents your body from full range of motion. i.e. it doesn't let you bend your arm.
- Armbands prevent bloodflow to working muscles, preventing much needed oxygen from reaching working muscles.
- You CANNOT operate the device while in an armband and on your arm, it's not accessible on your arm.
WHAT about your pocket?
- Most/a lot of athletic shorts don't have pockets, those that do are bulky and with the extra material, making them less than ideal for fitness.
- You end up shoving your expensive electronic device into your sweat soaked shorts pocket, only to soak it more every time you JUST WANT TO CHECK THE TIME!
- Most importantly, your shorts pocket lies directly in the path of the weight on most ALL weight lifting movements! Think holding a barbell in front of you, as you would at the top of a deadlift? The hundreds of pounds of weight lie directly over your $400 iPhone! IT WILL CRUSH IT! This goes for hang cleans, upright rows, barbell curls, any dumbbell exercises, etc.?
*You need to be able to move the case anywhere on your waistband away from the heavy weights.
**BUT WHY ISN"T IT ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM?
- If we were to attach the magnet to the bottom, the case would be fixed, and when the athlete went to bend at the hips, as they would in MOST ALL Movements, it would PULL AND TUG at the magnet on the bottom and dislodge the magnet or pull down the user's pants?
- The case needs to be free to fall by the waist, or free to move as your body moves.
- This leads us to our second point: You must be able to bend at the hips. Which is why we placed the magnet just above the crease of the hip:
+ As with rigid belt-clips, when the case it above or at the crease of the hip it will be lodged in-between the hips and the upper thigh, wedging it and possibly crushing the device and/or preventing the user from full range of motion.
I think if you checked our KICKSTARTER Page you'd get a much better understanding with PHOTOS and everything! We used 99 designs for our logo design and we loved it!