Rosy is very easy to work with, great ideas and happy with the results!
Chris is very accommodating and works with you to make sure your final project is outstanding. I highly recommend him for any project.
Great work, easy to communicate with and got the result I wanted.
How daniel.otomi started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Kolorit is a new line that we are launching as part of our organization. We an ecommerce company with different product lines on Amazon and Ebay.
Kolorit is an art supply line. Our first product is an Acrylic Paint Set that will be used by professional artists, hobbyists, adults, kids, and as a gift item product
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Update 2: I noticed that our concept is not clear enough for most designers. So I will clarify.
Design: Box and labels for 12 tubes.
Color scheme: Black or gray
Style: Elegant, clean, premium feel, but not artsy
Sample: MUST refer to these samples for a sense of what we want: http://99designs.com/product-packag…eed-478855
We are in need of packaging design for an Acrylic Paint Set and tube labels. These are the requirements:
1. Design should be exquisite, clean, vibrant, and have a premium feel to it. It should showcase creativity but yet be luxurious. This paint set will be a premium product
2. Your design must be able to be scaled for printing on different size packaging, without loosing any design quality. We currently have a 12x12ml and 12x21ml paint sets and will possibly have more sizes with time. So this design must be scalable. Also, provide two box designs for 12x12ml and 12x21ml.
3. We are looking to incorporate black or gray in the color scheme. Please feel free to play with other vibrant colors as you see fit. Let your imagination run wild! Refer example: http://99designs.com/product-packag…eed-478855
4. Logo - we do not have a logo and prefer to write the text "Kolorit" on the packaging
5. Packaging - The design should include the box with twelve 12ml and 21ml tubes, each with specific color info for the label that will be wrapped on the tubes. Specific color info will be provided. Please note the Hex code for the colors, to help generate the color
Box - 24.7cm x 10.2cm x 2.3cm
12ml tube label - 5.6cm x5.5cm (front has color and color name and back has text about the color- info to be provided)
21ml tube label - 6.5cm x 7.1cm
Back of box- the back of the box will have the info from the tube labels. Color name and text instructions about the color - to be provided
6. Feedback - feedback will be provided to all designers. Please feel free to be creative and think outside the box.
1. bar code - provided for 12ml and 22ml packaging
2. sample acrylic paint set- just a sample, do not use design
3. Text on packaging:
--conforms to ASTM-D4326
--Symbols on sample package should be included on your design
4. Label template
5. Package cutout
6. All labels must have the following info: (Label info not on box)
Scarlet Lake 302
Index Number: PR3 PR4
Light Fastness: ★★★
All information provided in "tube label" file