Louis Fortier gave us the most original and fresh designs. He is a talented artist and it was a pleasure to work with him. He has all the skill you would want in a graphic designer. It was easy and efficient to communicate with him. Highly recommended!
Great to work with. Very patient and willing to make all the changes necessary to end up with a great design
- Afton Candle Company
- Bea Visual Artist
I love the logo that was designed for me! Very easy to work with and willing to try different ideas. Thanks.
How meadowsweetcanada started their product packaging journey
I like the clean, tidy, clear aspects of this design. I like how elegant it is.
Same as previous.
This one is perhaps too playful.
Perhaps a little to 'Raw'. Would prefer more elegant and tidy.
I like how bold it is.
The colors are gorgeous.
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
-The design needs to stand out as a thumbnail photo on a website.
-Each blend should be a different color.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Happy Tea, Sleep Easy Tea, Anti Inflammatory Tea, etc.
Description of the product
Cannabis infused teas and supplement powders. We are also expanding to include tinctures, capsules and suppositories.
Description of the product target audience
Health conscious people who consume cannabis for medical and recreational purposes.
- I have included our catalogue with our current label design. I would like something completely different to see what the possibilities are.
- The label has to look sharp, professional, not too simplistic but leaning towards minimalist.
- All the content that is currently on there has to be included somehow.
- So far, we have only printed stickers but we plan on printing the bags in the near future.
-The label will be used for the teas, supplement powders, tinctures, capsules and suppositories. Possibly creams, salves, lip balms, etc. as well. -
- The animals should be included but small, not as a main feature.
- A different color for each blend should be part of the design.
- We like the half leaf in the logo, you can incorporate it in a large version somehow.
What to avoid
Too playful, comical or childish.
Two sizes 5 inches by 7 inches and 5 1/8th inches by 8 inches.