We want the branding and general look and feel of the label designed, basically the graphics stuff.
We are open for any creative design ideas as long as they are similar in style to the "styles we like" and work somewhat with our current graphic profile. Be creative, something completely new is welcome!
We have saved 8 label images that show styles we like, see "label designs we like” jpegs 1-8 attached.
Design wise, think this:
- We do not want to look like the typical generic fitness/bodybuilding/sports supplement line, this is IMPORTANT. Think UNIQUE NATURAL health supplement instead of testosterone/fitness supplement.
- Complexity and detail is important such as graphical elements or patterns
- Don't be afraid to come up with something completely different or radical, we want to stand out from the competition such as the referenced designs do with bright colors and/or patterns.
- You can submit rough design ideas, we are no strangers to prototyping.
- Imagery should be focused to the front of label but also welcome on the sides of label.
- Focus on white, grey, black and orange colours. Experimenting with additional colours are welcome but not needed, our core colours are white/black/orange which is the focus of our branding on website: http://www.anabolichealth.com/
- You are welcome to experiment with fonts on the label if you want, our attached logo is using fonts Montserrat and Gramond. You can rearrange the position and orientation of the logo as you see fit.
- Our brand logo does not need to be such a big part of the design. I prefer a loud product name text instead as focus.
Our attached logo is available in vector formats here (AI & EPS): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ywthnmn…7UA2a?dl=0
Bottles we will use will be either slim or wide tub style black supplement bottles. See image files "mockup bottle examples” jpegs 1-4 attached.
- 3D mockup image presentation (the 2D image wrapped/positioned front forward on a black supplement bottle as in bottle examples)
- 2D image unwrapped, just the straight label
Formats (for final delivery): PSD (high resolution) or Illustrator files with layers preserved, JPEG preview files
The ingredient list, barcode, description text and FDA labelling you can add standard/temp text/blank box areas for in 2D unwrapped label image, we don't know the details to put here yet. Example what details we talking about can be seen in this image, we want these areas dark with white text, what the text says does not matter for this assignment: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tst3us4ig…o.JPG?dl=0
We will modify label texts ourselves at a later stage since this design will also be reused with more of our different supplement products. Focus on the graphics.