This contest is *only* for mockups of the label designs for the front of the bottle. If we select your design we will engage a private project to create printer-ready labels for the front and the back of the bottle. We may also engage you to design the printing on the cardboard shipping boxes for the bottles.
The deliverable for this contest is images of your design for new Blue and Green bottle labels mocked up on the white bottle.
Our label design is OK right now. It would be fine in grocery stores. But WIN won't succeed in grocery stores. Our ideal retail partner is an upscale gym, athletic retailer, yoga studio, or specialty sports shop. Think of places like Athleta, Soulcycle, Flywheel, Equinox, REI; think of your local running store; think of a yoga or pilates studio.
I don't know exactly what changes we should make. You have pretty wide creative leeway to suggest ideas. What I do know is that when we put WIN into a store like Athleta, it should look like it belongs. And when a customer is wandering around REI and sees WIN, they should know at a glance that it's a specialized detergent. And when a yoga instructor or spin class leader gives out samples to her class, it should look like the kind of product that people who take yoga or spin would use.
I do think that our logo should be kept very similar if not identical, but I would be open to some tweaks in the logo design if there's a good case for it.
- We cannot change the bottle. We can only change the labels.
- Please follow the label die line provided
- We can change the color but not the shape of the blue and green measuring caps.
- Our print process is limited to 7 colors. Designs must use at most 7 colors.
- Both bottles must include the HE logo, and we would like to keep the Made in USA logo if possible.