We want a brochure that we will use at SXSW and other events that:
- Briefly describes what 99designs is
- Provides a basic and easy to understand overview of the design project process and value
- Highlights the common design projects run at 99designs.com
- Is eye catching and attractive
The style should be:
- Clean and easy to read – but bold and eye catching
- Colors consistent with 99designs
***Pay Attention to Typography – We are looking for something impressive!
The brochure concept is based on an 8.5x11 Open Gate Fold Template (Attached)
The brochure should be oriented so it opens up and down NOT left and right or in other words – in landscape orientation
Here is a very short video where I run through the basics on how this brochure will work:
PLEASE SEE THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF LAYOUT AND REQUIRED COPY (Attached)
The paper stock will be glossy.
CMYK based PDF, along with the master Illustrator or InDesign file/s.
Any linked documents should be zipped and also sent.
Where possible, fonts should either be converted to outlines, or links should be provided to the relevant font foundry where we can purchase them.
Any graphics included in the document need to be 300dpi minimum.