How st250 started their print or packaging design journey
Design a sample catalog page
We are looking to create a product catalog of several hundred technology products. The sample pages from the winner will be incorporated into the design of a catalog. Here are some samples of pages. Our pages are going to look just like these pages although the content will be different.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Businesses and Consumers
* Please do not limit your design to the attached logo colors. We are open to changing the branding based on the catalog design.
Here are some requirements for this contest:
• Please do not limit to the colors on our website.
• Feel free to use any colors in the color pallet. We are still working on our website brand. So, we are very open.
• The catalog can look like a cross between consumer catalogs and business catalogs, because both consumers and businesses will receive this catalog. But, the catalog has to look very professional. If necessary, lean towards more corporate and professional.
• The design has to be high-impact and eye-popping
• Design has to look very professional
• A couple of pages need to be submitted for 1-UP, 4-UP and 6-Up. Where 4 or 6 products are displayed on a given page.
• Please show part of pages with charts. We have a lot of charts.
• Permitted fonts are “Standard Adobe” or “Standard Windows” fonts. Please do not use any font that needs to be purchased.
• The same catalog will be output in a few different formats. So, please share your work in a few different formats.
• Header & Footer Details. Each page will have a header and a footer. Here is what needs to be included in header and footer (you can choose, what goes where):
o Company Name
o Telephone Number
o Catalog Title (Holiday Special, etc.)
o Web site Address
o Section Name
o Page Number