I'm absolutely thrilled with your design. You were extremely helpful, creative, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I will happily recommend your services to my friends and colleagues, and hire you again in the future. Thank you so much!
How 99designsuser started their print or packaging design journey
I need to create a 1-sided, 8.5x11 real estate template flyer that I can customize my listings on. I sell real estate from $100k-1.5 million, so it needs to be luxurious, but also humble. I would like the ability to edit the colors, sub-titles, etc. based on the home colors and price points.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want this designed to make my sellers feel important and that I am giving the attention to their properties they deserve. I want them to say "wow, I've never seen a flyer like that before"
Im an OUT OF THE BOX AGENT, and don't mind funky, fresh, provided that it is classy and gets the point across.
- Item 1...THE ABILITY TO EDIT ON MY OWN..I use word, I have photoshop, but not that great at it, publisher, i have some design skills, but need to make it easy...
- my ERA brokerage logo
- my "one winter" logo
- Winter Baserva, Realtor Extraordinaire, ERA the Good Broker, 678.463.3173 cell; 770-635-3700 x. 6002 office, http://www.onewinter.biz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- bullets to outline my major points
- headers and subheads
- DID I MENTION THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE??
- needs to have up to 5 areas to post pictures, maybe more
- Item 1...cheesy, played out flyers that everyone else is using.