For those that donâ€™t know the Chevrolet Corvette it's a US sports car (some would say the best)â€¦ Google it and youâ€™ll see why!
I need a poster designed for a Corvette Owners Club. The poster needs to depict The Ten Corvette Commandments.
Desired Color Scheme:
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
Size of image: 23.4 X 16.5 inches
Color: Iâ€™d like to see some reds used but Iâ€™m open to any options
Images: I would also like to see an image of a corvette and the logo in the design.
There are six different logos for the six different models of corvette so make sure youâ€™ve picked the correct oneâ€¦ Any concerns with this please PM me.
Style and theme: suffice to say that Iâ€™ve got a few ideaâ€™s on theme and style but Iâ€™ve seen some of your amazing work so I feel that being to precise will limit those creative juices â€“ Iâ€™ll be concise in my feedback if a design is not shaping upâ€¦
In terms of image usage â€“ I've got acess to 100's of shots but if want to use an online image you'll need to provide me with the source (just the link) and Iâ€™ll organize usage rights â€“ there are literally thousands and thousands of images on the web you can useâ€¦
The Ten Corvette Commandments
As a corvette owner, I solemnly swear that I will abide by the Ten Corvette Commandments.
- Thou shalt not loan my Corvette to anyone.
- Thou shalt not bring my Corvette to an automatic car wash.
- Thou shalt not fail to wave to a fellow owner.
- Thou shalt not swear at Corvette - for it is very temperamental.
- Thou shalt not cruise on an unpaved road.
- Thou shalt not pass a fellow Corvette owner in distress.
- Thou shalt not feed my Corvette with budget grade fuel.
- Thou shalt not expose my Corvette to severe weather conditions.
- Thou shalt not forget to activate alarm.
- Thou shalt not acknowledge a Porsche or 280Z as being true sports cars.