How Chiro101 started their print or packaging design journey
I am looking for an eye-catching postcard to be sent out to existing patients and
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a group of doctors who are located across the country who are delivering a new breakthrough treatment for low back pain. We are looking for a clean professional design to send out to our existing patients as well as through direct mail in our areas.
I would like the offer to be for a free consultation to see if they are a candidate for this procedure.
You can find a pdf of a sample flyer here
- Must be delivered in an editable format such as Photoshop so each doctor can have their print company customize it to them.
- Must have a strong call to action without being too pushy
- A Professional Look and feel
- Use generic phone number like 555-555-5555 and address for placement on card for easy editing
- I would like the size to be 5.375 x 8.375 to start. Would be nice if it was able to be shrunk down or enlarged for other sizes as well.
- Double sided, color on front and either color or b&w on back
- Cartoon style graphics
- Please don't use the 4 questions that are on the sample