Solid design, easy to work with. Look forward to working with him again soon!
How Cove started their print or packaging design journey
A new company looking for a logo and product line label design. The company produces NATURAL animal health care products formulated by veterinarians.
We envision the designs having a strong visual component of male veterinarians, pets (dogs/cats), and a warm rich color scheme. We currently do not have any designs, so it is an exciting project for a designer to take on.
We are also looking to develop a longterm relationship with a designer for further company design needs.
Animal Health Products
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are an innovative company that is focused on producing premium natural health products for animals based on quality ingredients and scientific research.
Male Veterinarians are the backbone of the company and it is very important that they take center stage in all of the designs.
- 1. The logo should match the subsequent label design and should have a strong visual image of two male veterinarians along with other animals such as dogs and cats. The company name is Dr. Paul and Watson with the tagline "Formulated by Veterinarians" .
- The key component is that the company produces premium natural products created by veterinarians for dogs and cats.
- The label is for a 12 fluid once natural dog shampoo formed from premium natural ingredients. The label is 6 and 3/4 inches long by 5 inches tall and will wrap around a tall cylindrical white plastic bottle. This means you must take into account the wrapping component while making a strong front panel for the front facing portion.
- Components of the Front of label:
- 1.Company Name
- 2. Logo
- 3. Large central image of Male veterinarians(2) with animals
- 4..Company Tagline "Formulated by Veterinarians"
- 5. Product Name: Natural Shine
- 6. Product Description: All Natural Hypoallergenic Shampoo
- Back of Label
- 1. Product Description : 50 words
- 2. Ingredients: 75 words
- 3. Directions : 30 words
- 4. Manufacturer : Include small space on bottom
- 5. Bar Code : Include small space on bottom
- Summary of desired elements:
- 1. Strong veterinary imagery and feel
- 2. Warm rich colors which will attract attention
- 3. Premium and professional design
- 4. Absolute originality
- 5. Interest in further work
- No light colours i.e. light green, blue, teal, yellow, faded browns, orange.
- We are looking for an earthy organic feel, with warm rich tones.