Product catalogue which will continually have new products added.
Size not important - could be A5 or A4.
1. Each page needs to be usable on it’s own as a 'leave-behind'. We will print copies of the whole catalogue, and we will also print copies of single products for use as ‘leave-behind’ brochures. This will allow us to leave an entire catalogue with a potential wholesale customer, and leave a single page relating to a particular product for a hospital department or private clinic who have enquired about a specific item.
2. Catalogue needs to be designed in such a way that pricing and logo can be easily removed without destroying the design, for wholesale customers.
3. Paper towel products can all go on one page, but we are hoping that the other items can be fleshed out to use up a page each.
4. Instead of text/table statistics for the products (e.g size, quantity per carton etc), we are hoping for a pictorial/symbolic legend if possible.
5. Product code located with the statistics.
6. We will be continually adding products to the catalogue in the near future, so design should be easy to add to.
A full design brief is attached, with all text/copy and images. Have also attached images seperately, along with two old brochures (images from these brochures can be used)