We require a 1 page summary brochure to promote a special offer we are running. We already have a basic design and now just need it refined and "stylised".
QMCODES is a mobile marketing and technology company focused on making print advertising interactive. Using our technology incorporating QR codes advertisers can now make their print campaigns interactive allowing readers of a magazine to access additional content such as Vodcasts and Podcasts directly from their mobile.
We have a special offer we are launching in December/January with jmag and want to get advertising clients interested in the promotion.
For any advertiser that books a full page advertisement in our magazine they will receive a free mobile advertising add-on package with a QR code and a mobile website.
This promotion is being used to create awareness of our services and generate interest from advertising agencies. It will be blasted out the client list as possibly an HTML email or PDF brochure as well as being printed and mailed.
- The design must be clean and professional looking of high quality and typical of an advertisement you might see in a luxury magazine such as Vogue or GQ
- We already have the copy content written up and in a mock-up brochure which can be used as a base for the design. The finished design should expand on this original work.
- The original design template with copy can be found here
- It must be 1 page
- Use the styling's of these websites for exsting brand colors styles and designs.
- Use minimal and uniform colors and styled designs
- The focus should be on promoting the QR code and special offer these points should clearly stand out and be what draws the eye initially
- The design must include the jmag and QMCODES logos
- The QR code found here must also be incorporated into the design and be a minimum of 2.2cm squared
- Incorporate an image of a mobile phone to highlight the user experience of the service.
- Avoid a messy cluttered look
- Try not too use to many colors
- Don't use the opening line "A Great Big Bang for your buck" as found in the PDF. Instead please replace it with "Print Advertising Is Now Interactive!"
- It should not be cartoony looking
- Don't reverse the contrast of the code symbol, it must be presented in the same way as offered.