How TenonTours started their print or packaging design journey
Design needed for postcard size promotional piece promoting gay travel package to Ireland. Highlights include trip inclusions, pricing, itinerary, and photos.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Tenon Tours is a tour operator that specializes in trips to Ireland for like-minded people. We have special group-themed trips taking place in the upcoming months that we need flyers designed for, or at least variations of a standard template. This contest is specifically for the design of the front of a postcard for our gay week, in which we will choose a designer before creating the back, as well as other themed trips.
- Trip Details
- All Gay Trip to Ireland
- 2 Nights Dublin, 3 Nights Galway
- October 18-24, 2008
- Trip Inclusions
- 5 Nights Premiere Hotel Accomodations
- 5 Full Irish Breakfasts
- All Transportation via Luxury Coach
- Welcome Parties in Dublin and Galway
- Farewell Dinner
- Onsite Staff Assistance Available 24/7
- Complete Offering of Optional Tours
- Included: Guinness Brewery, Connemara, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- Nightly Events Hosted at Gay-Friendly Pub
- All Hotel Taxes/Fees
- Airfare available from most major US cities (additional)
- Additional nights, cities, and upgrades available upon reqeust.
- Just $1190 per person! (airfare additional)
- Contact Details
- Tenon Tours (Logo)
- 866.99.TENON (866.998.3666)
- Culture. Community. Camaraderie.
- Book Early and Save $100! Use Promo Code: 866998
- 2-3 Pictures (1-2 Ireland, 1 gay guys)Designer - for more information about the trip, go here