Absolute professional. Designer was extremely creative based on the criteria. He was timely, thorough and payed attention to every detail.
Amazing to work with and spot on with following design brief!
I highly recommend Greg!
Chobanadze was a great designer! He was very responsive and easy to work with, and we are very happy with our logo! Thank you so much!!
How Contact84 started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Selway Armory is Montana's premier firearms dealer. We have the widest range of shooting accessories at very competitive prices. All of our products are backed by our customer service and extensive product knowledge. Selway Armory provides a personalized and custom shopping experience you are sure to enjoy! Please check us out at http://www.selwayarmory.com.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Selway Armory needs a new product label for a line of ammunition called Zombunition. This is loaded ammunition and will be sold in 50 round or 500 round boxes and ammo cans. Zombunition is sold in large quantities to efficiently and economically prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse. The label will also be used for a large number of other products and marketing materials. Thus it should look good on a small (2x3”) patch or logo as well as a big (6x8”) label or t-shirt. The packing are black or dark OD green.
• The name is Zombunition
• The tagline is “Ammo for the Apocalypse”
• The label should be simple, but eye-catching. It can be fun but this is loaded ammunition so it should be serious looking. (A zombie attack is pretty serious)
• The “Z” in Zombunition should be exaggerated and Times New Roman script or something similar.
• All other lettering can be in any other cool script at the artist’s discretion.
• Suggested colors are white for the letters, gray and red for the graphics and background. (Blood splatter???) The artist may choose other colors if it seems appropriate.
• The background should have a “dark” element without being unreadable. It could be a photo background of zombies, landscapes of the apocalypse, or a combo of both.
• A scary zombie could help demonstrate the seriousness of being prepared for a zombie attack.
• This label should NOT look like the Hornady Z-max product. (http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax) It needs to be differentiated.
• Should include a copyright symbol
• Please add “WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN” at the bottom of the label in small print.
Additional Taglines: (For Consideration)
• Skull crushing hollow point
• The brain bashing/busting bullet
• Brain smashing accuracy
• Tested and effective against the undead
• Undead beware!
• The target customer is a 18-35 year old male who is interested in the zombie genre or is seriously concerned about the zombie apocalypse and is taking steps to prepare himself.
• The customer is a Walking Dead fan, watches zombie movies and TV shows, and has probably read World War Z and the Zombie Survival Guide.
• Additional customers may purchase this as a gift for the above customer.