We have four different flavors of Compound Butter that require a top label and two side labels for each flavor. Each top label and the side labels will have the same layout for each flavor, with the exception of the logo, which you will modify for each flavor. The four flavors are Oddly Orange, Mighty Maple, Green Garlic and Calcutta Curry. All labels must meet FDA requirements. The specific requirements for the designs are as follows:
1. This label is 3.5” (three and a half) inches in diameter
2. Using the attached Dave and Pauls LLC logo, incorporate the concept of the flavor into the design, with the name of the flavor and the words Compound Butter. For example, the flavor of Mighty Maple might be written on top of the Dave and Pauls existing logo, with a maple tree coming out of the back of the logo and the words “Compound Butter” written in the leaf of the Dave and Pauls logo. The desire is to have each flavor’s design a part of the current Dave and Pauls logo.
3. The net weight in ounces and grams (i.e. 6 oz, (170 g)
4. The words - “Hand blended, fresh, in the mountains of Montana”
5. The words – “12 Servings per container”
6. The words – “All Natural”
1. Create two side labels, each label should be - 1” (one inch) in height and 4.5” (four and a half inches) in length. These two labels will be applied on the sides of the round container with a one and a half inch gap of space between them on each side.
2. The logo concept for the top label (#2 above) will be used for one of the side labels – no new design is required, however, in designing the side labels you will need to account for the amount of space this design will require, so please include this in your side label designs.
3. Nutrition facts (see attached). You can write out the nutrition facts – they do not have to be represented in a box format - as attached.
4. Must include all ingredients, for each flavor, in the order given in the attachment.
5. Bar Code (attached)
6. The words “Keep refrigerated – will keep up to 3 months frozen”
7. The words “Manufactured and Distributed by Dave and Pauls LLC, Missoula, Montana. 59803”
8. Include the ‘Made in Montana’ logo (attached)
9. The words “Gluten Free” on the Oddly Orange and Green Garlic
10. The Words “Food Allergies: Dave and Paul invite you to read the ingredient statement carefully.”
11. The words “Please Recycle” and include the standard recycling arrows
12. The words “For recipe ideas: http://www.daveandpauls.net
13. The words “Having met on the ski slopes of Montana, we are two blokes who have built a business blending butter. Our commitment to you is a fresh, quality product that will enhance every meal. Dave and Paul”
An example of what we want can be understood with how Google changes their brand name to illustrate events or concepts. Check out Google designs http://www.google.com/logos/ for examples of how we want our logo modified to incorporate the 4 flavors