The invite needs to make use of all copy points outlined in the attached copy document and include the following elements:
1. As this is going to be coding into an e-blast it needs to have a call-out box or integrate a RSVP button graphic somewhere within.
2. See attached copy for the Invitation. Feel free to arrange in order based on design.
3. Main header image needs to be a very clean, clear Dallas, TX skyline.
4. The look and feel for the piece needs to be very conservative and clean, but we would like to incorporate a feel of elegance and demur into the design. When the project was originally discussed with the client they used the word "bling" to describe the feeling they were going for. We would like to incorporate this "bling" while not being gaudy.
5. There needs to be a screenshot of the mapped location (when you type the address into google maps use that image) and drop it in. We will then take that and make it click through to the destination.
6. Document Setup: 8.5 X 11, full color, full bleed (no trim)
5. Final File needs to be provided in all RAW formats (.psd, .ai, etc)