Hi, my name is Kenneth, and I will be the project manager for this contest. We need your help in designing the label for our infant formula product (label is printed on an aluminum can).
We already have an existing design concept, and you just need to help us update the layout and copy to comply with regulatory requirements.
Please note the following steps:
1) Please open attachment "A - Label Template.pdf". The copy and panel layout of this template does not change. This is the starting point of our design. The size of the label is 398.94mm x 183.2mm. The colour scheme, the front panel design, the logo, and brand name needs to be replaced.
2) Please review our brand guidelines document, which will give you our an overview of our visual identity requirements, e.g. colour scheme, logo, look & feel. The brand guidelines document can be downloaded here: http://cache.neutrien.co.nz/downloa…elines.zip
3) Please open attachment "B - Label Design.pdf". This is the design concept that we have approved. Please apply this design to the template in step 1, particularly the design of the front panel. Adobe illustrator files of the design can be downloaded here: http://cache.neutrien.co.nz/downloa…Design.zip
4) Update the logo with our new logo, and change the brand-name "TrueOriginal" to "Neutrien". The logo can be downloaded here: http://cache.neutrien.co.nz/download/Logos.zip
5) Our Visual Identity fonts can be downloaded here: http://cache.neutrien.co.nz/download/Fonts.zip
6) Please post your design draft for me to review. Don't worry about the details at this stage, e.g. accuracy of the text in the information panels.
7) Once your design has been approved, please supply the final design in Adobe illustrator format. All of the text need to be "live", so I can make modifications.
Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!