Artwork for a 99mm x 210mm piece of marketing collateral that looks like the thing a credit card or discount card might be stuck to and is printed on both sides.
Desired Color Scheme:
Teal, black and white are the primary colors
colorful, happy, simple, grassroots
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
You know the piece of paper that your new credit card is stuck to, the 'third of a page, thicker than regular paper insert with a clear sticky goo dot that holds the card in place... That's what I want. Let's call it a 'flyer'. I have the card designed and made already, I just need the flyer to stick it to.The card and itâ€™s flyer are to be sent home in the school-bag to be presented to parents by their school children. It needs to be simple and fun, not slick and polished. The MySchool discount card is a grassroots fundraising campaign for schools and it needs to avoid the corporate, or agency look.
Images are available at:
Please also explore http://www.myschool.com.au/NewMySch…Engine.htm
and the older pages
Amongst those images is my feeble attempt to create the flyer design. It has a number of essential elements that are listed below. I'm not looking for a simple clean up, I'm hoping for a fresh and fun interpretation.
The campaign mascot is Sparky the light bulb (bright ideas) and 3 different poses are available to use or manipulate.
The card has to appeal to the parents by showcasing discounts available to cardholders. The three showcase discount partners must be featured prominently. Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife World and Sydney Tower Oz Trek
The following components must be incorporated:
1. A space for the card to be attached that is at least 85mm x 55mm
2. The three showcase discount partners and their 25% off offer (Sydney Aquarium, wildlife world and Tower-Oz-Trek
3. A panel on the back to write cardholderâ€™s name etc (see sample)
4. The URL http://www.myschool.com.au
5. The phrase â€œAll the money raised from the sale of this card goes directly to your schoolâ€
6. The Â® symbol next to the word MySchool in titles and headers
7. The â„¢ symbol next to any images of the Sparky character.