We're a company that teaches personal development as well as dating and relationship skills (we actually, quite possibly, the world's foremost experts on dating and relationships, though I can hardly believe it as I say it).
We're young, hip, fun, classy and quirky, and we love what we do.
Working with us will be great, and if we really like your work, this could become a repeat thing.
Also, please be cool with doing some minor revisions for us.
Males (for one book) and Females (for the other) ages 21-36 who are single and looking for help in dating and relationships.
* We have two ebooks: *Get Any Girl* and *Get Any Guy*
* Please design for an 8.5x11 format, though we might be asking you to adapt for other formats.
* Each ebook should have the title on the cover, as well as "By Peter
Borden and Picara Vassallo," if you can throw in "Founders of
Charmistry.com" that'd be awesome too. Please make sure the attached
logo also makes it onto the cover, as well as onto the book's spine and back cover.
* While I want you to play with things and be creative, right now
we're envisioning having the title really large on the cover, as in
photo(3). To get a better idea of what we like stylistically, please
see our website, charmistry(dotcom).
* Behind the title, I was thinking it'd be cool to have an b/w outline
or silhouette of either a man in a suit (for get any guy) or a woman
(for get any girl). You could make this silhouette either complex and details or simple, like the signs on restrooms. See attachments for more.
* We could then have the text in red for get any girl and pink for get any guy.
* But really, whatever you think looks best. Experiment. We like designs that are clean, simple, somewhat monochromatic, classy and charming, that catch the eye and play with the reader. I would like to keep the color schemes as b+w+red/pink/etc. If you'd like to see samples of book covers we find appealing, check out the .zip file I've attached.