Seeking talented illustrator designers
Seeking Illustrator designers to illustrate our new 2012 Baby Bean Bag 'LIMITED EDITION' design.
Who are we?
Chibebe.com.au produces one of the safest and most stylish bean Baby Bean Bags in today’s Australian market. We design and produce new styles bean bags every year, keeping little babies up to date with our funky baby bean bags.
This year we have decided to out-source the work and see what talent is out there. If you’re an experienced graphic designer and think you have the perfect design for our 2012 baby bean bag collection, we’d love to see it.
We’d like you to come up with a new LIMITED EDITION style that will have new Mum and Dads racing out the door to go and grab one!
See what a baby bean bag looks like here: http://www.chibebe.com.au/products/…-Blue.html. Have also attached some styles, and you can click on 'Slumber Pods' on the left menu on the link l just gave you.
Guidelines you need to follow
1. No baby icons etc. Ie: no pacifiers, teddy bears etc. As a guideline, we like stars, birds, owls and modern, funky designs, with lots going on, and NO white backgrounds.
2. 1 Limited Edition style baby bean bag must be submitted
3. No deep or bold colors or patterns that you wouldn't want to sit your own baby on.
4. Each pattern must have the attached logo “Chibebe” embedded in to the pattern (Small logo only… We don’t want to promote by placing huge Chibebe logo. Alll we want to do here is to Authenticate the Chibebe baby bean brand by displaying the word “Chibebe” within the pattern here and there)
5. No more than 5 colors can be used for each style beanbag, this includes the logo. (Logo can be what ever color you decide. The actual logo type cannot change though. just the color.) You can click on the attachment here 'boy_robot'. The logo there is same color as part of the pattern as example.
6. Pattern must be repeated. (See our range for examples: http://www.chibebe.com.au/products/…nisex.html
7. Deigns must be submitted in the shape of the baby beanbag. It is not necessary to have the design placed on the beanbag perfectly; we only need a general overview to get the idea visually. NO SIMPLE LINES PATTERNS. This makes it hard to get them straight on this type of product.
8. Must be unisex in color.
9. End file must be submitted in AI file with all layers active
The question you may have in mind right now “ What styles designs or theme do we are we looking for”
Well, this we’ll leave up to you to decide, we’ve found that our birds/owls patterns work well but we’re open to all ideas. if we wanted the same thing, we would not be here. Think of URBAN brands like Peter Alexander and Ikea.
NOTE: PLEASE DON'T DELETE YOUR DESIGN IF IT IS THERE. WE HAVE SOME FAVES THERE.....MAYBE JUST ONE MORE THING. CAN ANYONE DO A 'PAINT SPLASH' DESIGN......?