How danlok started their print or packaging design journey
I am looking a talented designer to design a cover for my up-coming book:
Title: The F.U. Money
Subtitle: How To Make As Much Money As You Damn Well Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please
By Dan "The Man" Lok
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The book is controversial and edgy
5 X 9 inch typical book size.
I should also emphasize, I want to give it a classy look. Although the message is edgy. Perhaps Black matte with gold embossed title.
- The cover design has to convey the message - The F.U. Money. The definition of The F.U. Money is:
- Any amount of money allowing infinite perpetuation of wealth necessary to maintain a desired lifestyle without needing employment or assistance from anyone.
- Enough money to be able to say f&@$ you to anybody, anywhere, including your boss without consequence.
- The #1 objective of this cover is to SELL the book off bookstore shelves. Attract attention, stop them in their tracks as they walk down the bookstore aisle, jump off the shelf at potential buyers, grab their attention, and make them think - I want to buy this book.
- It's going to be a published book so the quality has to be top-notch. Not some ebook covers.