We know it takes a lot of work to create these posters. We made some rules so that your time is not wasted and neither is ours. Please look at the attached examples; this is what we are looking for in terms of design, colors, etc. You can submit a design in any of the categories of examples provided (Typography poster, mid-century modern, Etc) and if we like it we will select it!
Rules for You:
- All fonts, vectors, and images being used in your design must be Free for Use in the Commercial Space or created by you
- We cannot accept any posters with copyright material (Think Disney fonts, Movie Posters, etc)
- We cannot accept unoriginal work. If it’s not yours, you will be disqualified!
- Please submit posters from previous contests provided they did not win (they are still yours) and they fit in with the examples provided.
- Please look at the Details page below in regards to creating designs.
Rules for Us:
- If we like your design, we will buy it.
- The winner of the contest will be based on the best design, willingness to work in the future, and number of designs.
- We definitely are looking to award winning designs for multiple artists.
- Designs must be 4800x7418px 300DPI (or bigger) created in Photoshop, Preferred CYMK Colors
- Please keep .PSDs as layered as possible. Do not flatten .PSD before sending