We need you to create the layout and graphic design for a poster that depicts images of exercises for professional and home gyms. We will sell this poster to our clients so that they can reference it for their own exercise needs.
The poster will contain a demonstration of 40 different exercises - all 40 of these exercises have already been illustrated, so we just need you to figure out what goes where.
The poster will be split into 4 sections:
1. Lower Body Exercises (there will be 15 exercises in this section)
2. Upper Body Exercises (15 exercises)
3. Core Exercises (5 exercises)
4. Full Body Exercises (5 exercises)
We have only provided you with the image/title for one exercise, the Bulgarian Split Squat (attached). We will be inputting the information for all 40 exercises ourselves, after the contest has been completed.
For this contest, as a placeholder, you can copy&paste the Bulgarian Split Squat 40 times for us to edit later, or you can leave 40 blank spaces for us to fill in later.
For each exercise, please include:
1. The demonstration image (eg. 'Bulgarian Split Squat.png')
2. Title (eg. 'Bulgarian Split Squat')
3. A space for a small QR code to a video demonstration of the exercise (we will add later)
There is no overall title for the poster. Please include the company logo (attached) somewhere on the poster.