Fast and excellent delivery. The briefing has been transposed as wanted.
- Marlon Grey
How Marlon Grey started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
PROVEN AGILE certifies knowledge about agility, its values and its correspondent methods. It adresses everybody who wants to have his or her knowledge about agility certified.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
PROVEN AGILE (provenagile.org) is a certification institute and is currentlylooking for a certificate that represent the brand and the value it delivers to the person holding it in its hand. Its main values are:
• Reticence and Minimalism - as can be seen in the attached files, the design is held quite minimalistic and comes with no colours but black and white. As a certification institute, we want to create trust by the content and the appereance of the brand design itself - and no more.
• Quality and Perfection - we understand ourselves as the deliverer for excellent quality and want to be seen as the role model for quality. This should be also reflected in the design of the certificate.
• Congruence - everything PROVEN AGILE does or looks like should have the same look an feel. There should be no design or text that is against what PROVEN AGILE stands for.
• Respect - The brand PROVEN AGILE reflects respect as a transmitter for trust. Formulation is rather distant than approachable, rather serious and neutral than personal - as the design should be.
I attached a document which lists all components and fields that we want to have on the certificate. Please read this before you start designing.
We will implement the certificate in the tool we use for the certification process (it is classmarker.com). This program restricts us to the following:
1. Image Width: 1075px
2. Image Height: 760px
3. Image file size: under 500Kb
4. Format: .jpg or .png