I’m looking to create a double sided promotional postcard sized flier that serves a few purposes:
1. to give away to prospective stockists at a trade show I’m doing in Feb
2. to include in stockist orders
3. to include in online direct to consumer orders
• Feel special, like more of a gift / part of unwrapping the packaging.
• Feel good when reading explanation – Ethical, Fair trade, Natural materials etc.
• Give customers an understanding of why it’s great to order from Woodfolk: Quality, ethical, beautiful.
• Make an impression. Give exposure to other products and make an order more memorable. Give people a reason to then reach out to our website or connect via Instagram.
• Act as a keepsake as a reminder to make another purchase or just because of the beautiful image.
• Show beauty of the brand / branding.
• Front side: Strong single image with logo and possibly a one liner “Ethical is Beautiful”, if it works. Possibility to swap out images on the front, so there’s a few different looking postcards with the same content on the back.
• Back side: Info snippets about the brand and all the good things we do.
• Size: Postcard size, printed on postcard thickness paper.
• Note: I’ve attached some examples to the brief.
• The front should be striking and memorable - The photo(s) are likely to do most of the work here.
• The back should be easy on the eye, easy to absorb the content snippets (or their main messages). Not feel like difficult reading. Have key points stand out. Be interesting to look at visually (whether this is achieved by layout, font combination, lines or colours). Be elegantly laid out in a manner that suits the brand.
• Here’s a few links as a reference to our overall style:
o Website: https://www.woodfolk.com.au/
o Catalogue: https://issuu.com/woodfolkaccessori…6_lookbook
o Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/woodfolkn…cessories/
• Ethically Made. Sustainably Sourced.
• Traditional craftsmanship meets Australian design.
• Woodfolk believes in honesty, compassion and being kind to our environment. We work in harmony with both natural materials and communities in need to create beautiful jewellery and accessories for everyday wear, and homewares that bring warmth and creativity into our homes.
• Fair trade logo (see dropbox link below)
• Website: woodfolk.com.au
• Instagram: woodfolknaturalaccessories
• Facebook: WoodfolkAccessories
• Preference of logo is this one (WoodfolkLogo_Word-Tag), i.e. Woodfolk wordmark + tagline underneath, without the "W" icon, which can be used maybe on the back.
• Logo source files, style examples, product / lifestyle images and fonts can be found here: