The designs were perfect and just what I asked for.
Very proactive and great to work with
Best designer there is!
Thank you for your patience with me. This is the first flier I have completed and I am very happy with it.
How jollitylife started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Jollity Life is a website/blogsite/Facebook site that focuses on pursing happy families & healthy lives. It is primarily geared towards eating clean, working out, and investing in your family relationships. The company is affiliated with Beachbody, but not its primary focus.
Target audience: Women. Ages 25-48. Moms (mostly stay-at-home). Wives. Interested in fitness, health & wellness, education, self-development and family development.
Check out at: jollitylife.com & Facebook.com/jollitylifebychristy
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like an editable weekly 1-2 page flyer/newsletter designed. It will focus on providing weekly tips or information related to fitness & family. I would like 5 main content areas/sections with unique graphic, title, and text box that can be updated/edited weekly.
Title: Jollity Life - Fit Family Weekly
Main Content Areas:
1) Faithfully Fit - will include verse/devotional
2) Foundationally Fit - relationship building/spouse/partner
3) Family Fit - craft/activity/advice for parents
4) Financially Fit - money/saving tips
5) Physically Fit - exercise/workout tip/recipe
1) Short editable bio or informational area (to describe purpose of newsletter)
2) Include small area for ad or promotional item (could this be linked somehow?)
Tagline: Happy Families. Healthy Lives.
Format: layered psd
Be creative and feel free to check out my websites or Facebook like page to understand the business. You may use the current colors of the sites, or change it up.