Working with .dot has been a true pleasure! A great creative mind - and real positive and fresh approach to the brief! I'll definitively recommend his talents to all who needs fabulous design ...
How Steve Lindner started their other graphic design journey
Split Pick Moscato
First time user of 99 Designs and really looking forward to seeing what comes out of it. We are an Australian winery, looking to release a wine that is only available at the Cellar Door in limited quantities, in the beginning, but if all goes well could expand further. We have a long history in the industry so we have a storng supporter base, but perhaps not so much aligned to this type of wine, generally more on the serious side of wine.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Require the label to stand out and attract a younger demographic, without alienating the older generation at the same time as the wine has taste appeal to both demographics! The wine is fun and easy to drink, and will be ideal for the Southern Hemisphere Summer, and a Septemeber/October Release. We want to have some fun with both the label and the wine.
We are looking for the label to incorporate the following guidelines:
1. Name is SPLIT PICK MOSCATO, but we don't have to have the words Split Pick in you face, we may incorporate that into our descriptors. Moscato is the word that will draw focus on the label.
2. The front label will have a viewing of 80mm or a little over 3 inches across and approx the same in height.
3. No cartoons or animals characters
4. Type face clear and bold, will need to stand out from the crowd and say look at me!
5. Colours, we are open, although the wine is a pale pink colour and is in a clear glass bottle, so will need to compliment or completley contrast.
6. Bottle shape is a 500ml champagne style bottle, so imagine a champagne bottle shrunk.
7. The closure or seal will be a crown seal (same as beer bottles) and will be a stainless steel colour.