Tremendous designer, brilliant concepts, amazing execution, great work! 5 stars!
How dansals started their other graphic design journey
We need some new creative juice.....we're looking for a way to make an image and type exciting instead of ordinary. How do you make a CD stand out from other CD's on a shelf?
Phillips, Craig & Dean
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are an independent music label, looking for some fresh, new expressions and trying to think outside the box to find new creative talent. This is a CD cover for an inspirational adult contemporary group who's demographic is women ages 28-52. The group is 3 mature men. They have name brand recognition in their marketplace. We are trying to find a way to keep them interesting and current.
- Submission can be made using- Band image - can be cropped or used in any manner; we have decide to move away from using the individual images
- Stock Image - if an idea somes out of the title, we are open to explore that.
- LINK FOR IMAGE: http://www.inorecords.com/pcd/jpgs/pcd_jpgs.html
- Needs to be contemporary, without being too modern
- Overall tones should be light and/or bright and positive. Thier last cover had similar earth tones in the image so I'd like to add a little color in the type treatment (teals, blues)
- GROUP NAME: Phillips, Craig & Dean; you can use the letters 'PCD' in the design, but the name must be spelled out in addition.
- PROJECT TITLE: Fearless
- MUSIC: Inspirational Adult Contemporary (Amy Grant, Michael Buble; Celine Dion)
- RETAIL: Christian Bookstores/iTunes/Walmart
- Submission size should be 5" x 5" square
- Final file delivery: Hi-res layered photoshop file.
- Not etherial or soft. No really frilly script fonts.
- No overall dark or moody feel.