I want to transform the general design of the rabbit, (i.e. his spherical shape) into something that I can use for my cartoon. I plan to edit the rabbit and since he's round the comic will show him rolling around.
The rabbit will be the centerpiece of the comic so he should look dynamic, cute, and inviting.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A tech savvy, internet humor audience.
The plush rabbit should be a good guide of what I want, but I want to leave room for artist interpretation. You may add accessories or other elements to the rabbit to give him character.
The goal is to design an eye-catching, memorable mascot that new users are curious about and fans love.
Top prize will go to:
- A professionally drawn character with front and side view (more angles like rolling/top will get a bonus)
- Shading is OK, but no gradients please.
- Opacity must be 100% on a clear background.
- The design should be Photoshop friendly and be easy to cut and paste into frames for the comic.
- I will need CYMK version (Illustrator) and a layered RGB document for Photoshop.