How MartinM started their other graphic design journey
We provide ASP/SaaS Web Service for time tracking.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
non-tech-savvy blue-collar workers
* a mock of the form whose design we want is at: http://eisler.vps.kotisivut.com/HourReport.xls
* web2.0 style or Glossy "apple style", fresh, youthful, something original
* appealing and easy-to-use for the non-tech-savvy blue-collar worker
* professional (=quality impression) and intuitive to use but not boring, can be fun
* Centered and optimized for 1024x768 screens, not too tall
* The table must be a html table
* columns begin, end, and lunchbreak are editable form <input> textfields
* Nice-to-have: Sliced HTML/CSS/js that validates with DTD "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
* Working html & css and any necessary images to make it work.
* If you submit only the design, we need all the separate images to make the html ourselves.
* Full ownership of the copyright of the winning entry.
* All text elements in pure text, not images. If we need to change the text on a link or button, we must not need a graphics program or a graphics artist.