Looking for a lable that has the look and feel of the 1930's WPA "travel america" posters. We like mountains, lakes, trees, streams, nature ect.
Bear Naked Ale
We are a brewery located in the Adirondacks of Upstate New York.We have a Pub that is decorated with Canoes, stuffed bears and bob cats, fishing poles, snow shoes ect. We make beer that is true to style but has a bit of twist. Are building is logs and twigs in the syle of the "Great Camps" of the Adirondacks. Our web site is http://www.adkpub.com to get a feel for us. This web site has lots of ideas,http://www.theretrovert.com/cgi-bin/cpshop.cgi?i=wpa14_po/the_retrovert.84974597
All your ideas are welcome! Let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to your entries.
- We are looking for a beer lable 4w"x 3.5h" to go on a bottle
- It should have our logo on the center top so it will be recognized in future lables.
- Colors should be natural, not to bright
- The lable will need to have some depth to the imagery
- Should include the word " Brewerd and Bottled in the Adirondacks"
- Keeping in the style of the WPA Posters of the '30's
- To have a look like this was a beer lable that has been around for some time, classic
- Do not worry about the government warning or upc
- Not cheap looking
- Not clip art