Paolojustin21 was a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the great logo and a positive experience with 99designs. Job well done!
LivuiAMDI was fantastic to work with. I can't recommend him enough! He seemed to just get our company vision and he was very easy to communicate with! Thank you LivuiAMDI =) you are a true talent.
My entire experience with this designer was fantastic!! Very prompt, professional, and proactive to feedback and special requests. Would definitely work with this designer again in the future.
How BalanceTask started their other graphic design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We develop personal productivity apps for mobile devices. Our first product is a Windows Phone app that combines todo + time management + productivity, to help users spend their time wisely. Please visit our website, http://www.balancetask.com, for more product info.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a background image to be used in our app. Requirements:
- The theme of the app is "balance" (as in achieve balance in life) or "time" (as in time is money), so we're looking for background images that (ideally subtly) convey either of the themes
- We'd like the background images to create a feel of our app being "vibrant", but in a controlled way (ie, all texts still fully readable, background image not dominant or distracting) since it is a productivity app
- We're looking for dark and light versions of the images, to be used in Windows Phone's "panorama" view
- The background images should be .png with the size of 1000 x 800
- We're looking for design that scales well to larger screen sizes (eg, tablets) and are interested to work with the winning designer in the future
We attached four screenshots of our app - two are from the dark theme and two are light. Feel free to go to http://www.balancetask.com for additional screenshots. Ideally the current blue header (at the top of the screen) stays, but it's not a requirement.
Our target audience is working professionals who are interested to achieve higher level of productivity.