Aleksky was wonderful to work with! She was able to capture exactly what we were wanting and gave us plenty of options to work with. We will be back to have her help us with other designs! She met all her timelines and gave our logo the kick that it needed!
- Arijan Rah-Dan
Arijan's design approach is professional and focused on making your logo the best it can be. Pleasure to work with and highly recommend.
How t.huang started their other clothing or merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
Ash & Parker
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This "Nap So Hard" baby ear protection is designed for cool babies (0~3 years old) with cool parents. They like cute products with an edge.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We'd like these two items designed:
1. A fun and attractive cotton bag to hold the earmuffs (With a baby bear on it. Please feel free to base it mostly on the kaola bear. We have bought the commercial license for the vector pdf of the kaola. We are happy with its pose and expression.)
2. A product info card.
1. Has the design of a napping baby bear wearing earmuffs on the cotton bag (We attached a concept example, but it's a koala. We want a baby bear instead.)
2. No more than 5 colours.
3. Has our "Ash & Parker" word logo on it
4. Ideally has "Nap So Hard" on it too (please use our vector file instead of using your own font)
Product info card requirements:
1. Easy to read
2. Cute simple icons/drawings (see Warby Parker example)