I want an info graphic created from the 2 lists below that will clearly convey the message that it's really easy to do a joint venture project with me.
I do virtually all the work, and my joint venture partner barely has to do anything.
Info graphic title: These are the 23 things that have to happen for a successful JV project
What you do:
1. Send me your business name, address and tax ID number so I can get you set up in Infusion and make sure all your checks get sent to the right place.
2. Send the 3 promo emails to your members.
3. Watch for your first check to arrive in the mail.
4. Take a photo of you holding the check and text or email it to me so I know you received it.
What I do:
1. Get you set up as a partner in Infusion so we can track the results of our project.
2. Schedule our joint venture project with Instant Teleseminar.
3. Prepare documents, email sequence and web pages for our project.
4. Test marketing process for our project to insure everything is working correctly.
5. Send you the “All Systems Go” email that includes:
Confirmation that everything is ready to go for our project.
The 3 promo emails to send your members.
Instructions for accessing our project results whenever you like.
6. Send 1st reminder email to our “Behind-The-Scenes Tour” registrants.
7. Send first status update to give you current project results.
8. Send 2nd reminder email to our “Behind-The-Scenes Tour” registrants.
9. Send second status update to give you current project results.
10. Send text message reminder to all registrants who requested this option.
11. Host the “Behind-The-Scenes Tour” at 5pm Pacific time.
12. Send follow up email to registrants after event as first rush of orders are coming in.
13. Send third status update to give you current project results.
14. Send final follow up email to registrants as second rush of orders are coming in.
15. Tally results of project and prepare Final JV Status Report.
16. Send Final JV Status Report to give you complete detailed results for our project.
17. Mail first check to you via Overnight Express Mail.
18. Mail second check to you.
19. Mail third check to you.