Bavaria is the largest German State. We do two things:
1. We help American companies expand to Europe through a Bavarian presence. Our services are cost-free and confidential. This is the most important part of our work. In this case, our target audience are the leading managers / owners of American companies.
2. We raise awareness for Bavaria's plethora of qualities. In this case, the audience ranges from business leaders and academic experts over politicians to investors. The following list may seem like an overlength marketing manifesto, but really, all of these qualities are important for our work, and factual:
- innovative technologies,
- disruptive startups,
- SMEs you have never heard of which are the global #1 in their respective field of business,
- global corporations, both Bavarian (BMW, Audi, Siemens, Allianz, etc...) and foreign (IBM, Google, Microsoft, GE, etc...),
- located at the center of Europe,
- one of the places with the highest quality of life worldwide, due to beautiful nature (mountains and the world's clearest lakes are scattered over its entirety), academic excellence, a continuously well-running economy with a remarkable manufacturing industry, and, most importantly, a culture which has grown over thousands of years (i.e., monasteries, beer brewing tradition -> Oktoberfest!) and is nevertheless receptive and liberal.