At the highest level, they should be able to view either all accounts,
a subset (group) of accounts, or an individual account. They should
also be able to view data for different date ranges.
1. Overview - From there they should see high level summary info (
* asset allocation)
2. Holdings - This will display a users holdings within accounts.
*View holdings within each account including:
Symbol, Description, Value, % Change.
*The should also be able to drill down to view more information about
a holding (Like Quantity of Shares, Price, Gain Loss, Cost, % of
assets, Accrued Interest, Current Yield, Asset Type, Asset Category
*The should also be able to view their holdings by different
categories - like by Account, By Security, By Asset Category, By
The ability to filter holdings by date.
3. Activity: This will list all activity over a period of time.
It should show the Date, Account, Transaction Type, Description of
Activity, Quantity, Price, Shares.
The ability to filter by type of activity (Buys, Sells, Dividend,
Interest, Cap Gain etc)
The ability to filter acitivty by date
The ability to search for activity for a particular cusip/symbol.
4. Goals:This will display any goals that the advisor has created for
client. It will also allow the client to create their own goal.
For each Goal they should see:
- Goal Description
- Goal Amount
- Current Value (contribution toward goal)
- When the Goal needs to be met
- Whether the user is on track to meet the goal
- What accounts are funding the goal
- How much $ is going into the goal for each fund
- A 'Playzone' where they can see how different contributions to the
goal could impact their ability to meet the goal.