Main Screen: has menu navigation and should display to the user how much they've lost any time they open the app. You can also easily page through from the main screen to see how much you will lose if you stay on the program for a week or a month.
If your calorie intake is less than what your body has burned then you are in a positive state.
If you've eaten more calories than what your body has burned, you are in a negative state and your body begins to store fat. This should be a feedback mechanism to the user.
Slider on Main for Physical Activity: This slightly modifies how you burn calories all day long.
Summary of your day at the bottom of Main.
Add Food or Exercise (off of main): Pop up to add your food or exercise and calories.
Info of of Main: My Profile add your personal information to set the app to work for you.
Food and Exercise Favorite Screens: These are both similar and we only need one screen to carry the design through both. This allows you to add foods or exercises that you use on a regular basis for an easy addition to your daily meal input into the app.
Additional features that are coming and should be planned for:
1) Food database: For easy look up of calories of foods. See myfitnesspal.com or loseit.com to see how their's work.
2) Ability to contact other users via chat for:
a) in case you are about to binge or break your diet.
b) to speak to the community of other users for support.
3) Groups: so you can form a group of other Burrn users (friends) so you can see their progress and how you compare to your own.
4) Weigh in so you can weigh in each week and compare and see your own progress.
5) Notifications so you can be reminded to when you need to weigh in or put your food into the app.