Quick turnaround, great communication. As good as last time!
How erin.harris started their magazine cover journey
Who are you known as?
Innovative Retail Technologies
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Business to Business trade magazine for executives in the Retail Industry.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A high-quality professional magazine cover according to the exact specs listed.
• Cover file should be set up for InDesign CC
• Refer to the attached ad specs for color requirements, trim size, and ad sizes
o All colors must be process CMYK ( no spot, RGB or ICC sRGB color profiles)
o All images should be vector or 300 dpi
• Fonts must be PC-based and not CS6 type-kit fonts
• Package the file so it includes the InDesign file, fonts, and any required images as well as any special instructions
• Live elements should be no closer than .5” from trim
• Do not set up smart text reflow on text boxes
• Substituted fonts are not permitted
• Ruler units should be in inches, text size & stroke units in points
• Set the InDesign document to check links before opening the document & to find missing links before opening the document
• All image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date. If they must flatten artwork, they should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
• Must provide source files for CS5
• All colors used in InDesign layout must be set up in swatches and named intuitively
ADDRESS BOX SPECS per UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE:
US Post Office mailing label requirements:
• White Box sized at 4” wide x 1.5” tall placed at .5” from left edge of trimmed page & .5” from bottom edge of trimmed page,
Use the Five Below graphic (attached); IRT logo (attached); as well as room for the Address box (Specs included) and room for THREE blurbs of text.
HEADLINE (Myriad Pro; large font): The Cross-Departmental Benefits Of Asset Protection
SUBHEAD (Myriad Pro, 10 or 11 point font): As Five Below’s first asset protection department head, Gregg Smith sought to reduce manual processes with a data-driven approach that would positively affect the entire organization.