Thank you again Emanuel! He was responsive, helpful, communicated well and provided excellent design and illustration work! An absolute pleasure to work with. If I need anything in the future I’ll certainly ask Emanuel again!
Great work. Fast turnaround. Pleasure to deal with!
How nadimi started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Bryon Boyer, Esq. Attorney at Law
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This website is for an attorney that works with small business and sophisticated individuals. The goal of the site is to communicate information about him and request the user to contact him.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Red, Black, Purple, Gray, Blue, White
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Check out Bfrim.net for an idea of the current content.
* There is too much content right now on the home, about, and practice areas pages. The content will need to be trimmed down when we reduce the number of pages.
* This is my 5th 99design contest for clients, but the first under my own username.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
* I think the website can be converted into a one-page style.
* It would be nice that the new theme tried to use black, red, and white, which are on the site now
* The site should not be with a black background
* The website should present the attorney as a friendly person but one that knows how to get the job done. He is an expert in his field.
* Please use placeholder images representing the style of image you think should go in that location.
Jimdo templates to explore
* I think the Home, About, Practice Areas, and Contact us can all be on 1 page
* The New Client page should be on its own page
* The "Let's Chat" link can stay on the header so it shows up on each page.
* The "Firm’s Numbers" section currently on the home page can be omitted
* Include a blog/vlog page