Everyday Fit offers specialised advice and content for lifestyle change.
Advice from academic and professional experts (including doctors, exercise physiologists, psychologists, dieticians etc), as well as best practice from current Australian guidelines are translated into easy-to-follow practical advice and exercise programs.
If you're new to exercise, or have been diagnosed with a chronic medical condition, Everyday Fit can help you get started with exercise and lifestyle change safely.
• Women aged 18-25, 26-34, 35-49, 50-65
• Moderate to high affluence
• Overweight, chronic disease
• No previous exercise experience
• Low motivation and adherence
• Contemplation stage of behaviour change
• Image conscious
• Technology savvy
• Strong social networks
• Responsive to incentives