1. We'd like to have a "gender neutral" figure in the logo in a meditation OR yoga posture. The hands should have NO MUDRAS (unlike our current logo). For example, in a sitting posture, the hands could just be resting on knees. We really prefer a more ABSTRACT figure for the human.
2. If you create something with the lotus flower, it MUST BE subtle and not overbearing. The preference would be to NOT have it in the logo.
3. Remember, the target audience: is yoga teachers and the military community, so it is important that the logo appeal to both men AND women! The logo can not be overtly feminine or masculine.
4. Potential tag line: Health-Resiliency-
Connection (the tag-line does not have to be used in design).
5. THE BEST LOGOS are ones where the image (minus the words) could also stand alone as well as logos that look good as an all-white/gray image (like you'd use for watermarking a photo) AND all-black.
Attached is our current logo.
If you have more questions, just ask!
THANK YOU!!! We look forward to your work.