I found Gandhen understood the brief correctly. It was clear that he had read all the attached documents and regularly read updates provided by me.
- Rach McD
How Rami Taibah started their logo design journey
World Cup Love will be a blog about the FIFA World Cup. It would be a general World Cup blog and won't necessarily focus on 2010.
World Cup Love
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
World Cup Love would concentrate on fun side of football. Strangest moments, unknown and rare facts about the compeitition, players, teams, opinions about past, current, and future players.
World Cup Love would focus on stories, oddities, facts, stats, analysis...etc. Not so much into everyday football news and results.
- Web 2.0-ish
- Should be fun and instantly recognizable
- Indicative about the sport
- The use of images is HIGHLY recommended (Don't want just text)
- Shouldn't be too corporate
- I don't want it to be too generic or stereotypical of the sport for example a ball with black hexagons (Think for example the difference between an NBA sponsored video game and a generic video game, generic video games just seem to bland and cheesy)