Dana did a wonderful job designing a beautiful new logo for our congregation. We're so thankful for the hard work put into the design and the ease with which changes were made.
How KristineM started their logo design journey
Tagline: Investing in an agile world
We are a new-style venture capital firm. We work with today's hottest technology startups. We invest in them, mentor them, get them connected and help them build successful businesses. We aren't traditional at all - we want to be seen as fresh, different, confident and connected.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have 2 audiences...
1) the tech companies that are part of our portfolio. This group is more Gen x & y, mostly male, tech/geeky - but cool. We're more like this.
2) more traditional "money" types - who will invest with us. This group is typically more mature, more reserved, and less adventurous.
* We are looking for a masculine effect.
* we want a web 2.0 look
* Strong/bold fonts.
* Some colours that are preferred, but are not mandatory: charcoal gray, blues (nothing too old-school business) - even turquoise as an accent .
* We'd like to have a hill / flat mountain in front or somehow linked to the "real" part of the company name. The ventures is less relevant.
A theme to play on is agility - we are about investing in an agile world.