Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How Darren Woollard started their logo design journey
I would my company name in a logo to promote my services for I.T. consultancy and training
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The services I'll be offering focus on 'training' and 'consultancy' for Virtualisation technologies sold by a company called VMware, http://www.vmware.com/.
I spend time with people discussing their requirements, helping them understand the basics and imparting my personal experiences with this technology. I have delivered presentations to audiences live and via webscasts and am incredibly passionate about my slight evangelistic role.
Virtualisation technologies to me offer : scalability, consolidation, hardware independent solutions however, it may be prudent to have a look at the VMware website for a raft of other phrases and keywords.
- The company name 'vmote' to remain in lowercase.
- I would like to see the company name and the catch phrase "Leave your physical world virtually behind".
- The colours? I've initially used lilac to purple palette which I'd like to stay with (see my website http://www.vmote.net/) but I am interested to see lighter blues instead of and even with.
- A graphic too large that cannot be easily reduced in size as I plan to use this for my website and business cards.
- I'd prefer not to have a large picture of 'typical' IT clipart.