We are looking for a brand logo for a new website of a world leading publisher of business information. This website will deliver daily news, scientific articles about animal health to veterinarians who are specialized in farm production animals. (pigs, chicken, cattle)
Vetsweb.com will be the first international platform on Animal Health that is targeting veterinarians world wide. We did a thorough research amongst both veterinarians as well as advertisers. Based on the positive outcomes of this survey, we expect rapid growth of this brand.
Vetsweb.com targets veterinarians focussing on the main farm animals pigs, chicken and cattle. We’re going to aggregate relevant news and provide them with high quality scientific and practical articles. The platform needs a decent, modern and fresh web2.0 image.
Our brand elements:
(1) pay off:
“informing and connecting veterinarians world wide”
(2) brand values:
quality, reliability, interaction, comprehensiveness, timeliness
(3) brand personality:
male, around 40, sportive, innovative, strong, healthy, smart, loves nature, outdoor, Volvo car, social and extravert, team sport, flexible, informal, doe-er, important in rural community
- bright and fresh (colours that we associate with veterinary are red, green, blue)
- accepted vector formats: EPS, PDF, AI.
- accepted pixel formats: PSD, tiff, JPG. All please as high res master
- general veterinary logo: letter V with snake around stick (not compulsory, just a tip)
- the rest is up to your creativity
- no image relating to companion animals (cats, dogs) and horses