Wonderful work, very professional, I am looking forward to working with you in near future.
How valleycharter started their logo design journey
We are looking for an eye-catching logo that is both sophisticated and friendly. So far (not on 99Designs), there have been efforts that have been too cold such as crests ala exclusive, private schools, or too young and clichéd. We are open to all ideas.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Valley Charter School is a new elementary serving Los Angeles’ San Fernando Valley that is set to open in the fall of 2010. We are working to build a diverse community of children who love learning, care for one another, and give back to and repair the world around them through age-appropriate community service activities.
There is a very real chance that this single elementary school will become two or three separate elementary schools, a middle school, and possibly a high school. If that’s the case, the Valley Charter School name will stand for the entire larger group of schools. There is likely to be more work for the designer with the winning logo.
- A logo with a strong silhouette
- An image that can represent our school or schools.
- A font/text treatment that can stand alone or with the graphic version.
- Final logo should be usable across a variety of mediums including our website, brochures, business cards, and t-shirts.
- Overall design should be simple and professional, yet somehow capture the warmth of childhood
- Color scheme is flexible
- Vector format, please.
- Clichéd images.
- Nothing to young or too stodgy