Our site, http://MeetInnovators.com publishes weekly interviews with successful internet CEOs, it gets a lot of attention from top guys. Its time to update our logo - put your work in front of some of the internet's most influential guys!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
One slogan we are considering is "MeetInnovators - where the deals get done". So we want to emphasize that through meeting the kinds of contacts we have, people will make money (about $300M in deals have been done so far).
We also provide very advanced information about internet marketing which can't be found in many places. Its a good learning resource and many CEOs follow it.
The community we are building also crosses many markets which are not normally connected - we connect new people who would not otherwise meet.
Read an interview or two:http://meetinnovators.com/2008/05/22/jason-fried-from-37-signals/ andhttp://meetinnovators.com/2008/06/05/patrick-byrne-from-overstockcom/
- I really like the concept of people meeting in the logo. This could be a handshake, a group of people together, or some other way to demonstrate that people actually MEET face to face. Another powerful concept is the idea generation that happens from our site.
- Should fit with current color scheme at http://MeetInnovators.com
- See existing logo - idea is ok, but want something new
- Be usable to print everywhere - website, businesscards, printed on ipods, on cigars, in stickers for books, anywhere at all
- Take some risks, be creative, be aggressive!
- Will need multiple high quality formats, and sizes - PDF, EPS (print), jpg/gif
- Also please provide a version suitable for the blue site header, along with a white version for print