We need a fresh, professional, innovative, 'now', look that could take us into the NEXT twenty years.
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
The Association of Independent Information Professionals is THE premier association for the independent information professional.Â We'reÂ redoing ourÂ entire website, but we need a new logoÂ first!Â
Looking for: Â
1) professional, yet friendly;
2) fresh NOW colors (i.e. not just blue);
3)Â maybe play off the "ii" in the letters AIIP?Â Â
4) however, that being said, don't feel tied toÂ ONLY using the letters "AIIP" -- out of the box is good too!Â We are Open To (and desire) New Ideas (strong visuals, motion in letters, etc.);
5) please, nothingÂ to do withÂ libraries or librarians or detectives/private eyes;
6) something thatÂ will appeal to ourÂ two major target markets:Â a) our international membership (we are in the US, Europe, Canada, Israel, Australia,Â Latin America and many others) AND,Â b) end-users of information services (Fortune 500, mid-size and other companies across all industries).Â
Our tagline is: "Knowledge. Delivered."Â We'd like to see logos with AND without the tagline.Â See http://www.aiip.org for more info on the association andÂ who our membersÂ and end-clients are.
Thank you in advance for your submissions.Â Good Luck!