OvvieDJ did an AMAZING job with our logo! He is incredibly talented and was able to transform our vision into a beautiful final product. He was very quickly responsive and more than easy to communicate with. We were very particular about colors and made several iterations but he did not once complain! He made the exact changes we asked for and was very perfectionistic. I would recommend him to anyone, and we will be using him for all of our company's design needs, moving forward. Thank you, OvvieDJ for an incredible design experience!
How DADirect started their logo design journey
We require a fresh, contemporary, universal & easily identifiable logo to brand our new company.
Being a telecommunication company (mobile phones, data, internet etc) it’s all about change & looking towards the future.
Think Vodaphone,.. Think 3
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All ages, all demographics .. We cover Consumer to Business customers .. Baby boomers to GenY ..
(broad definition) of ELEVATE
1. to raise the pitch or volume of (esp. the voice)
2. to raise (a person) in rank or position; promote
3. to raise to a higher intellectual or moral level
4. to raise the spirits of; elate; exhilarate
Origin: ME elevaten < L elevatus, pp. of elevare, to raise < e-, out + levare, to make light, lift < levis, light
1. To move (something) to a higher place or position from a lower one; lift.
2. To increase the amplitude, intensity, or volume of.
3. To promote to a higher rank.
4. To raise to a higher moral, cultural, or intellectual level.
5. To lift the spirits of; elate. See Synonyms at lift.
Origin: Middle English elevaten, from Latin ēlevāre, ēlevāt- : ē-, ex-, up; see ex- + levāre, to raise; see legwh- in Indo-European roots
The logo will be used on all promotional & marketing mediums .. print & web